Menu :)

sobota 10. marca 2012

Just be colourful

Hello!
Today I want to show you some nail art tutorial. I think that everybody has seen converse nails. I had seen them before I started with nail art. I had thought that it was veeery difficult to paint nails like that. Now, after some experiences with nail art, I find it simple :) They are nice and funny so I decided to do them :) Here we go :))

I use these polishes:

Red - Miss Sporty
Yellow - Paris Memories
Orange and green - Essence
Blue - Pupa


 Top coat - Essence
White - She (from french manicure)
Thin glitter black - Essence


Start with painting each nail with another colour (on left hand I have pink Miss Sporty polish instead of blue):



Then paint tips of your nails with white colour like in french manicure:





Then paint thin black line:



For decoration like this I use polish for nail art from Essence with very thin brush:



Paint 6 dots and connect them making 2 crosses:













In finale just put top coat and the nails are done :) Voila! :)



Don´t forget to follow me :)

by Laura :*:)

7 komentárov:

  1. Very cute nails, I love all of the colours <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Thanks :) I looked at your blog and I liked :) Followed you :)

      Odstrániť
  2. as colorful as those colorblocking clothes in season now :)
    COOL idea!

    Much love,
    issatchieu
    MARNI x H&M GIVEAWAY
    Do check it out if you want.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. cute blog :) I am now following!
    please follow me back?

    www.thesequincinderella.com xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť