Menu :)

piatok 9. marca 2012

Je t'aime

I love my grandparents!
They were in Paris and bought me a lot of new clothes. As usual :) They can choose really nice clothes and always tell me about new fashion in Paris. Thank you! :)) Here are few things they bought. Pics of me were made very quickly and I am ill now and I don´t have make up, so please don´t judge them :D:P

New black trainers :) I love them!



This is new fashion in Paris. Everybody wears them. Have you seen them before? Do you like it?
Unfortunately, there are too small for my feet...



Headband from Zara





Trousers from H&M



Red T-shirt and brown sweater are also new :)




New T-shirt from C&A. I love that text :)
(Trainers - Puma)



by Laura :*:)

5 komentárov:

  1. No way, I am so jealous! What awesome grandparents!
    Haha, seriously drooling over those black trainers. They are too cool <3
    And I've seen people wear shoes like those red ones. They can look really fashionable if dressed up right.
    Great headband too, those are my fave accessories during summer :)

    PS: Don't miss out on the giveaway at my blog!

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Thank you :) I was little bit sad when I found out that those red shoes are too small for me...I will buy another one :) and you forgot to follow me. Just kiding :D
      I like that necklace in your giveaway :) I will join it :)

      Odstrániť
  2. Tento komentár bol odstránený autorom.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. you are looking so cute !

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Oh my... those red shoes are gorgeous! :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť