Menu :)

sobota 24. novembra 2012

Black Friday Shopping!!

Hey ladies!! :)
This Thanksgiving was my first one :) And I enjoyed the longer weekend so much! On Thursday (Thanksgiving day) big part of my hostfamily came to our house and we had a big lunch. I really enjoyed this time, because I am "family type" of person. I love my Slovak family and I love our family moments. And meetings of my american hostfamily are always nice too :)
On Thursday evening I had to make a hard decision... When to go "Black Friday" shopping haha :) For those who haven't heard about it before, Black Friday is Friday after Thanksgiving, when all shops open really early in the morning and they have crazy sales. They are usually big crowds waiting for the opening and then they run to shop to get something with a big sale. The biggest craziness is about electronics, but stores with clothes are busy, too.
My first decision was to go shopping at 9am. A lot of shops opened already at midnight, but I told myself that I am not one of those crazy people. I am!! Hahaha :) The turning point was when I saw a tweet of one girl - "Going to Victoria's Secret at midnight #$25hoodies #$25leggins". Honestly, you just can't miss this!!! I was kind of afraid to go to mall at midnight, I didn't want to be killed by a bunch of crazy women who desperately wanted Victoria's Secret leggins for only $25 haha :) But I definitely wanted to be there early in the morning. After about hours of thinking about pros and cons I decided to leave house at 4am. It meant waking up at 3.30am... Crazy! :) And it was so much fun!!! I bought so many lovely things! :) And I bought Christmas gifts for my family, too :) So these are some things I bought (sorry for such a bad quality of  the pics):
1. Sweater from cjp; saled from $25 to $12
    It is soft and super comfy.
2. Hollister - 40% off everything in the store!!!! I love that store, so I had to leave before I bought everything in the store. Finally I bought these tops. They have same shape, but the stripped one is more like T-shirt and the white one is like thin sweater. I am gonna wear a tank top under them because they have kind of bigger decolt and you can see throught the white one haha :)

3. Aeropostale - 60% off everything in the store!!! I bought a shirt. The price - from $44.50 to $17.80. Nice deal, isn't it? :)

4. American Eagle Outfiters - 40% off almost everything in the store!! I bought jeans. From $50 to about $26. They are typical darker skinny jeans. I don't know why, but dark jeans fit me better than light one, so all my jeans look kind of similar :)



5. And finally Under Armour sweatshirts. There was no sale on them, but I wanted to buy them anyways :) The neon yellow one is for me and dark grey is Christmas gift for my brother (hopefully he will not see this article haha).



Have a nice Sunday!!! :)

by Laura :*:)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára